(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
Clan roster Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
Clan roster Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
Clan roster Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
Clan roster Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
Clan roster Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
Clan roster Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
Clan roster Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
Clan roster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
Clan roster Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

Clan roster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cdc8705

Clan roster Empty
PostSubject: Clan roster   Clan roster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:43 pm

So i thought i posted this but apparently i didnt...Is there anyway we can figure out who is auctally apart of the clan and plays? because i see we have a lot of members but only few applicaitons.Im in no mean trying to sound like a dick I would just like to have everyone added to my friends list so when they are online we can play...I know me, alky, Never_sober, mlt, ass-man, zack_06, lil shine, rome, are all apart...what about kemo45 and the other guys? also if you send an ivite just so the person knows why your adding them put something like SOSD Clan member...but like i said Im in no way trying to be a dick i just want to have the right people added...and please post your psn id..or anyone elses thats in the clan that you have.

mine is CDC8705
Zack_06
Never_Sober
MLT24(?)
Alkohallick
lil_shine(?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Kemo

Clan roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan roster   Clan roster Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:19 am

my psn name is Kemo45, i play alot, plz hit me with an invite... oh, and i had an idea/question about our clan name... are we required to use it or? i was just thinking that when i get into a game with no one else in my party and i see that im playing against 4 5 or 6 people from the same clan, i usually leave, just because it is usually a massacare i wonder how hard it is for clans of 4 or more to get consistant games... if we all had our own clan name it would confuse the other teams and hopefully not clue them in that we are all a clan...
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

Clan roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan roster   Clan roster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Since Playing WAW i dont change my clan Tag..But on CoD4 i would change it just to piss people off if they were getting on my nerves...It looks good for the clan to leave it SOSD and what i mean by that is say we have a player or 2 just dominate then they will know that we are good and they can get better...and A lot of times if you get in a game with about 4 or so people with the same clan tag..not all of them are in the clan some change it to match the others just for "intimidation" but in reality only about one or 2 are any good...And in my opinion hte purpose of having a clan name is just short for what something stands for and if you are constantly changing it or whatever then people wont know who you are associated with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Sponsored content

Clan roster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan roster   Clan roster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan roster
Page 1 of 1