(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
anybody here???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

anybody here????

Go down 
+2
Kemo
Alkohallick
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:39 pm

hey guys i dont see anybody on the forums anymore
guys still play? dont see anybody on cod w@w
Back to top Go down
Kemo

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:15 pm

kEMO45 IS STILL AROUND, AND I JUST PLAYED WITH MLT24 LAST NIGHT... SO YEAH
Back to top Go down
rome1018

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:43 am

yeah I be on it damn near every night, but I'm from the left coast so most of ya'll are off by the time I get on!!
Back to top Go down
ass-man46

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:30 am

I sent ya a invite last night. bmartin sent ya a message. We played till 12:00am central time.
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 am

Sorry guys i hadnt been on in a while, my girlfriend just came home from school so im spending time with her since we dont get to see each other much (she goes to school 2 hours away) and i hadnt played in about a week
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:19 am

yeah i saw some of you on last night

i tried getting you guy in a room and saw some
of the invites guess we were in a game already.
Back to top Go down
mlt24

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Yes Alkohallick I saw your invites the other night but I was already way drunk playing Poker which is what I do when I am about done. I played COD WaW for about 4 hours, played with Kemo for a while.

Kemo and I played Domination, I got a lot of flag points, we won a lot, but it hurt my K/D ration - I didn't like that. I am figuring getting flag points for the team does nothing for your personal game points? Kemo had a great K/D ration during Domination and great personal points; I have to figure out how he did that because when you go for the flags you get killed a lot.

Alkohallick I saw where your invites were to play Zombie. Though I think its a fun game, right now I am more interested in getting my XP higher. I am at 51 with a k/d 1.08. It needs to be higher. I am still really enjoying this game, and have a lot more to learn.

Anyone heard from our leader, Never_Sober. Has he got his PS3 back yet?
Back to top Go down
ass-man46

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:57 pm

If your helping your team get flags, HQ, etc who cares what your k/d is? I mean i understand everyone wants something over 1.00, but i could care less as long as im winning and getting a bunch of points for getting the flag,HQ, etc. All the times i die by trying to hold them its worth it. What kills most K/D is Tanks, dogs, and shitty spawn spots. I hope to get on tonight some time.
Back to top Go down
mlt24

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:37 pm

I agree Assman about Team play, which is always 1st and foremost with me, but if my other teammates can get nice K/D ratio's while Team winning, I want to as well.

I might be playing 2nite as well. I still don't understand games like S&D and HQ so bare with me or play games I know how to play like TDM and Domination.
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:16 pm

the win is what counts, everything else can be padded.

oh and as far as zombies go---- the main reason i play
is cause its so damn hard getting 6 people together to
get a game started. i hate starting a game someone drops out
we get an invite from someone else we back out and wait for them, its like we spend more time in the damn lobby than playing.

with zombie its 4 of us in a private room(when I host anyway)
and if you have a good team its going to last 1+ hrs
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:51 am

Sorry guys I have failed a little bit in the past 2 weeks in playing, although i have played a few times and went 17-10 which is good for me...But i will be on a lot more from the 23rd-jan 5th because i will be off work that whole time..but ive just been spending time with the woman as most of you know how that goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:24 pm

aw man, i know how that goes(with the girlfriend and all)
its cool ive been playing with my old clan aCe when i cant find anybody else on.
i played a few games this weekend with ass-man in with us
Back to top Go down
mlt24

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: January 10th   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:17 pm

Hey all, I haven't been playing much in the last 2 weeks or so. I played so much over the Holidays, plus my business over the Holidays, and I am just drained and burned out. When I do go online I play either golf or poker, need something relaxing to play. Haven't felt like killing people too much lately. But I am sure soon I will get the urge, energy back up for more fast paced games.

Till then.... killm all boyz
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:54 pm

[quote="mlt24"]Hey all, I haven't been playing much in the last 2 weeks or so. I played so much over the Holidays, plus my business over the Holidays, and I am just drained and burned out. When I do go online I play either golf or poker, need something relaxing to play. Haven't felt like killing people too much lately. But I am sure soon I will get the urge, energy back up for more fast paced games.

Till then.... killm all boyz[/quote]

its cool, good to hear from you.
hope you and your family had a happy and safe holiday season!!
Back to top Go down
mlt24

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: thanks   anybody here???? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm

thanks Alkohallick, you too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anybody here???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anybody here????   anybody here???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody here????
Page 1 of 1