(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

Clan Positions (Updated)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Never_Sober
Admin
Never_Sober

Clan Positions (Updated) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:40 pm

These positions aren't written in stone ... promotions and demotions are possible. So far this is how it looks...if you are interested in a certain position then private message me and we can figure things out.

Leaders
Alkohallick

Co-Leaders
moosehead_

Members
Never_Sober (Currently out of action)
CDC8705
MLT24
ass-man46
Lil_Shine

The amount of power that each position has we can discuss in this thread here ... please feel free to come up with some ideas guys, i don't wanna run the show on my own ... i also don't want to seem bossy(<-is that how u spell that ?) ... we can decide on all clan stuff together.

Last edited by Never_Sober on Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sosd.forumotion.com
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:47 pm

i could be leader of co-leader, im almost always on, great guy, and im def a team player
Back to top Go down
ass-man46

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:09 am

I would like to be a officeror just a member. Just new to the clan thing and not sure what it all means.
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:37 am

Me personally think that you(never_sober) should be the leader and only main leader just because you thought of it all and all that good jazz...as far as a position it doesnt matter to me.. I play every day during the week for about 2 hours between 5-10. I'll be happy being whatever yall tell me..unless you dont want me to join.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Never_Sober
Admin
Never_Sober

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:17 pm

K yea i guess having officers is silly ... we can scratch that and just go with Leader, Co-Leaders and Members.
Back to top Go down
mlt24

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:34 pm

I need to learn the other team games outside of the simple TD. The is my first clan and I haven't really ever played the other more tactical games like S&D for example. So I need to learn the game and team concept as well.

Like I said b4, I have mega hours in COD4 and going on 20 hours in COD5, so I love the game and want more out of it. Always wanted to join a clan, but most seemed just too serious, that's why I like this one. Fun, but want to win, and - most importantly, we all drink and play hard - cool.

So in saying that, I think instead of calling never_sober the leader or what not, we call him simply the Keg. The rest of us are simply the cans of beer - lol.

I am going to play the other games offline by myself to learn the more tactical games, but when I hook up with you guys just tell me what to do to help - I have a mic and am ready for instruction. salute (and by salute I mean turn up my drink)
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:43 pm

if you guys want we can do some private
matches(if we have enough people)on
different game types/maps to get familar
with um
Back to top Go down
mlt24

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:48 pm

sounds good to me, that way you can explain certain games to me as well.
Back to top Go down
ass-man46

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:57 pm

is it cool that i dont have a mic yet "coming soon" or is that going to screw things up?
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:29 pm

ass-man46 wrote:
is it cool that i dont have a mic yet "coming soon" or is that going to screw things up?

np, you still can hear everybody else in game
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Who is moosehead and what is their PSN id because I dont have them on my friends list
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:29 pm

cdc8705 wrote:
Who is moosehead and what is their PSN id because I dont have them on my friends list

i have no idea
Back to top Go down
Never_Sober
Admin
Never_Sober

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:02 pm

moosehead is a buddy of mine ... since i dont have a ps3 im gonna make alkohallick a lone leader. I'll be a member who concentrates on the forum and stuff.

Alkohallick if you have anyone in mind who you would want as a leader with urself or even a co-leader then just let me know and ill put them down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Positions (Updated)   Clan Positions (Updated) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Positions (Updated)
Page 1 of 1