(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

hello SOSD mates

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mlt24

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:33 pm

hey fello drunk soldiers! I may play a few rounds 2nite just to find you guys, but I kind of hit it hard last night - so my clan buddies SOSD will understand that one - lol. If I don't find you guys this evening, 1st nite of SOSD, count me in I will be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:38 pm

welcome if i see you we'll play

happy hunting
Back to top Go down
ass-man46

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:08 pm

im going to try and get on tonight.
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:34 am

I'll be on around 12 this afternoon on fridays we now get off work at 11 so if yall are on ill be sure to send an ivite..i sent request to all of yall last night.

I swear to drunk im not god
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
mlt24

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:01 pm

Ok where is everyone? Me and Alkohallick have hooked up twice in first 2 nites. Last night we saw Never_Sober for about 20 minutes. Alkohallick is pretty good and we need to give him some help, and we need to just find a groove of some kind as SOSD team.

I hooked up with HOME last night so find me or whatever it is you do in HOME? I'll find out 2nite.
Back to top Go down
ass-man46

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:12 pm

I played last night from about 11:30 till 2:30am. Was wasted and still did alright. I will find you guys some time this weekend. It can get hard for me to get on some times, ya know wife, 8 year and 17month old kids will do that. Good luck and happy killing.
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:15 pm

mlt24 wrote:
Ok where is everyone? Me and Alkohallick have hooked up twice in first 2 nites. Last night we saw Never_Sober for about 20 minutes. Alkohallick is pretty good and we need to give him some help, and we need to just find a groove of some kind as SOSD team.

I hooked up with HOME last night so find me or whatever it is you do in HOME? I'll find out 2nite.

yeah we got on did pretty good where is everybody?
Back to top Go down
mlt24

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:45 pm

ass-man46 wrote:
I played last night from about 11:30 till 2:30am. Was wasted and still did alright. I will find you guys some time this weekend. It can get hard for me to get on some times, ya know wife, 8 year and 17month old kids will do that. Good luck and happy killing.

Man we just missed you last night. I left to play poker around 10pm because I couldn't find any team mates to play with. I played with a couple earlier for about an hour. Hopefully we can get at least 4 of us going at the same time soon.

Make sure I am on your frinds list: MLT24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello SOSD mates Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello SOSD mates   hello SOSD mates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello SOSD mates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks :: Welcome Center :: Random Chat-
Jump to: