(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

Favorite Gun ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Never_Sober
Admin
Never_Sober

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 pm

I'm only level 35 so i haven't unlocked all the guns yet but so far i really like the sub machine guns. Mostly the Type100 and MP40. Anyone ranked higher that has some good guns unlocked ?
Back to top Go down
https://sosd.forumotion.com
ass-man46

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:13 am

I was up to 15 on my sons log in. But now i have my own "ass-man46" and im at a 5. But im going to play alot tonight so that should change. I still cant decide which gun i like the best.
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:38 am

level 24 so far i personally like the rifle SVT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:24 am

i like the mp40 and the gewher or however its spelled
Back to top Go down
mlt24

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:20 pm

I picked up off the ground the STG44, I think Rifle, with scope and this gun is amazing! Head shots far away and works great at medium range, and will do pretty good at close range. Now all I am reading today on the Forums is about this gun. I think it takes level 37 to unlock, have to check my guide again. I am at 32 so I look for them on the ground, it's worth it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Never_Sober
Admin
Never_Sober

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 3:56 pm

mlt24 wrote:
I picked up off the ground the STG44, I think Rifle, with scope and this gun is amazing! Head shots far away and works great at medium range, and will do pretty good at close range. Now all I am reading today on the Forums is about this gun. I think it takes level 37 to unlock, have to check my guide again. I am at 32 so I look for them on the ground, it's worth it!!!!

I just unlocked this gun yesturday and have been on a roll ever since. Its crazy how good of a gun it is, hopefully my k/d ratio will slowly keep going up now Smile
Back to top Go down
mlt24

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Never_Sober wrote:
mlt24 wrote:

I just unlocked this gun yesturday and have been on a roll ever since. Its crazy how good of a gun it is, hopefully my k/d ratio will slowly keep going up now Smile

So was it level 37? Does it come with scope option right away?
Back to top Go down
Never_Sober
Admin
Never_Sober

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:29 pm

yea i think it was 37 ... and no it doesn't come with the scope right away, you have to unlock it. The gun is still deadly without the scope so you'll have no problem unlocking it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Favorite Gun ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Gun ?   Favorite Gun ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Gun ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks :: SOSD Members Only :: Call of Duty : World at War-
Jump to: