(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
Drinking Games Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

Drinking Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cdc8705

Drinking Games Empty
PostSubject: Drinking Games   Drinking Games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:08 pm

Alright so me being the smart person i am I was looking for christmas drinking games for a party this weekend..so i was looking on google and what not...then i decided why not ask the people that are Severe Drunks....So my question is do any of yall have any good christmas drinking games? if so what? and then what are your favorite drinking games in general...

Drinking games
Beer pong (i have a custom table)
Fuck the Dealer
Captain Dickhead
Ring of Fire

Alky will like this one...some friends played one where i forgot who it was but he played dada of of friday after next, it was his comedy special and everytime he cussed they drank..they lasted about 15 mins...it would also be fun to play using katt williams..

And another random question since there will be ladies at this party do any of yall know any good Christmasy drinks that girls would like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
mlt24

Drinking Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Games   Drinking Games Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 pm

Guess I am too old, I only know one of those - beer pong, of course that is an extension of the first true drinking game, quarters.

My favorite drinking game was Mexico. You need dice and shaker cup for the dice. It is a gambling game of chance and bluffing. I could sit here and try to explain but it is too difficult to explain. I liked it because you had to think and gamble, strategy. If you got beat, you had to take a shot of the hard stuff - not for the weak.

If you got 21, Mexico was the 21st state, then you beat what ever was rolled before you and could give the shot to anyone you wanted to. You would pull up your cup for all to see and yell Mexicoooooooooo. Loved that game.
Back to top Go down

Drinking Games
Page 1 of 1