(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
online friends list problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

online friends list problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mlt24

online friends list problems Empty
PostSubject: online friends list problems   online friends list problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:45 am

Here's one I discovered last night:

Sorry to those of you that sent me either an invite, or put up Lobby in a message in an attempt to get an invite. Last night I was playing offline, split screen co-op with a neighbor and I guess the online, in game, friends list was showing me there even though I had never crossed into online mode in the game.

Just thought I would share this experience so you all aren’t mad at me maybe thinking I was ignoring you, and we now know just because someone’s name is there doesn’t mean they are actually online.

I sent a few messages out to a few members letting them know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

PostSubject: Re: online friends list problems   online friends list problems Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Man its alright, Alky did discover something last night when we were playing zombies...you know typically when you send an invite for someone to play online with you you send one invite after another and here recently people have been getting server full messages....well he did it this way and noone got a server full message he invited one person and waited untill they got in then invited the other and so on...so im thinking what is going on is that the system/server thinks we have a bunch of people in our group when we really dont so it might take a little longer but in order to get everyone in the clan in on the game we need to take the little bit of extra time to get everyone in by inviting one waiting for them to get in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
mlt24

PostSubject: Re: online friends list problems   online friends list problems Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Hey CDC... last night you were playing Zombies and I was waiting on you. Well before you finished I was invited into a Zombie match also. I didn't realize at the time that was happening, I thought the invite was one of our members and it was regular TDM. Oh well there I was playing one match to level 11, that takes a while. Then they wanted to do another one and I felt I should stay. SO after 2 Zombie matcheds and an hour later, I was done. You had sent me a few invites while I was in Zombie mode and I couldn't answer because I had a ray gun and a job to watch the door. Geez that game is crazy. But I think I like the regular online better. The Zombie mode just takes soooo long. Does it even give us points toward ranking up???/
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

PostSubject: Re: online friends list problems   online friends list problems Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:42 pm

nope no points at all, just fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: online friends list problems   online friends list problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

online friends list problems
Page 1 of 1