(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
Something weird Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
Something weird Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
Something weird Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
Something weird Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
Something weird Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
Something weird Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
Something weird Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
Something weird Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
Something weird Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

Something weird

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cdc8705

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:43 pm

I hope my playstation isnt screwed up again...If it is i might give up on the PS3....I cant get it to do anything it just pops up a black screen...Im hoping it just needs to be cooled off it wont even pull up the playstation menu...I went to take a shower and it all worked fine turned it off to take the shower came back to turn it on and now nothing..If it is messed up again it would be the 2nd time in about 4 months, and I cant even pull it up to restore the system to try that...Hopfully it just got a little warm and it will work fine tommorow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
mlt24

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:15 pm

cdc8705 wrote:
I hope my playstation isnt screwed up again...If it is i might give up on the PS3....I cant get it to do anything it just pops up a black screen...Im hoping it just needs to be cooled off it wont even pull up the playstation menu...I went to take a shower and it all worked fine turned it off to take the shower came back to turn it on and now nothing..If it is messed up again it would be the 2nd time in about 4 months, and I cant even pull it up to restore the system to try that...Hopfully it just got a little warm and it will work fine tommorow.

man that is bad news indeed. I guess I have been real lucki with PS machines. So what is going on now?
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:28 pm

if you get a green light but black screen check your hdmi cable
if its not in all the way you wont get any signal

also do you hear the startup sound when it powers up?
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:48 pm

Yea it starts up i hear the hard drive running and all that mess and i have the green and blue light comes on but just a black screen..I've had it completly shut off since last night (including the switch in the back) and when i get home from work im going to unplug everything and replug it back in and see if somthing did the trick.
Back to top Go down
mlt24

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:33 pm

Just a thought, maybe the TV you are using went out? Try machine on different TV. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:15 pm

The t.v. works fine because i was watching t.v. on it after words..if unplugging and replugging eveyrthing doesnt work ima take it over to Zack_06's and see if it works on his because then that narrows it down to its gotta be a cable and I would assume its the HDMI cable
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:20 am

had a blast on zombies last night

glad you got everything working, what was the problem?
Back to top Go down
mlt24

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:33 am

I see you were on last night, hopefully that means you got it working because I got invites from you.
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:38 pm

Yea i geuss it was just tired of killing people and needed a break for a night..All i did was just turn it on and it worked fine...yea it was fun playing zombies last night we finally started getting our stragety down pat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Something weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something weird   Something weird Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something weird
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks :: Welcome Center :: Random Chat-
Jump to: