(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
Different modes Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
Different modes Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
Different modes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
Different modes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
Different modes Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
Different modes Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
Different modes Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
Different modes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
Different modes Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

Different modes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cdc8705

Different modes Empty
PostSubject: Different modes   Different modes Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:57 pm

I have an Idea Anyone that is online tonight and wants to get a feel for the different types of games to learn where things are in the maps..such as where the bombs are for like sabatoge and search and destory, and work out stragedy or just get familar with the game how about we just do privite matches even if its just like 3 of us and all get on the same team and walk around and figure things out or just play other people after we go through some things that way we can keep up with our communication skills. Because if im playing with people i dont normally play wiht i wont talk but if im playing with people i know ill talk. do we have anyone that is good and sniping? but ill be online within the next hour to hour and half.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
mlt24

Different modes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different modes   Different modes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:30 pm

cdc8705 wrote:
I have an Idea Anyone that is online tonight and wants to get a feel for the different types of games to learn where things are in the maps..such as where the bombs are for like sabatoge and search and destory, and work out stragedy or just get familar with the game how about we just do privite matches even if its just like 3 of us and all get on the same team and walk around and figure things out or just play other people after we go through some things that way we can keep up with our communication skills. Because if im playing with people i dont normally play wiht i wont talk but if im playing with people i know ill talk. do we have anyone that is good and sniping? but ill be online within the next hour to hour and half.

I like this idea, would be very helpful for me!
Back to top Go down
cdc8705

Different modes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different modes   Different modes Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:52 pm

The reason i say this is because I try to ask everyone what they want to play so we can play different games. but the only game im not to crazy on is headquarters because, if your the team that is still surviving lets say the red team secures the headquarters and the blue team has to get it well if your on the red team and get killed then you have to wait untill the headquarter timer runs out or the blue team captures the headquarters, and then your at a dissadvantage because the blue team gets put in closer to the headquaters and you (red team) reenters the game on the completly opposite side of the map it seems like virtually giving you no chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Sponsored content

Different modes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different modes   Different modes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different modes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks :: SOSD Members Only :: Call of Duty : World at War-
Jump to: