(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum ... If interested in joining then go to the Recruitment Tent and post there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Empirebmx4130 application
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 7:19 pm by empirebmx4130

» forecastpaul application
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:40 pm by pneshe

» Rifle-X's Application
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 pm by Rifle-X

» Treta's App
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:33 pm by Treta

» DrunkenFatigue Application
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:05 pm by DrunkenFatigue

» OakeyDoke Application
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm by cdc8705

» anybody here????
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:26 pm by mlt24

» Never_Sober
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:21 pm by Alkohallick

» What time do you play?
Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:11 pm by Alkohallick

Drink Impairment Test

Sunday - ?????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mlt24

Sunday - ????? Empty
PostSubject: Sunday - ?????   Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:44 pm

Hey I sent 2 of you messages that I was in game, sat there for over 15 minutes before I got invite. Then when I finally did get invite, it would say room is full. Sat there again for around 15 minutes, then got another invite, same thing happened.

My question is when we see a teammate come online, are we just inviting them to join the game we are already in, during intermission, or are we getting out of game and then inviting teammate into new room. The later works much better, that way you don't start a game until the new player is in. If you only invite while into games you are already in, then there are only 1 maybe 2 spots available and they get filled before the invite can be accepted. I am not saying that is what happened yesterday, as I know there are other issues that can cause this problem, but if it did then I thought I needed to throw this into the conversation because I sat there for around 30 minutes waiting to get into game with teammates. I didn't want to be in a different game when and if the invite came in.

I was on a roll last night, got 2 separate 15 kills streaks, and spent much of the time averaging around 13-20 kills to 3-5 deaths. Made level 37 and got my STG-44. I am learning the maps much better and have been using Bouncing Betties to my advantage. Love those guys. Adds at least 3 – 5 kills to every game I play, not too mention when you have a good spot and don’t want anyone sneaking up on you – saves me a few deaths too.
Back to top Go down
ass-man46

Sunday - ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday - ?????   Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:55 pm

Im down for just getting out of the game im in, and get everyone thats online together. Sorry about yesterday. Didnt really know how we were going to do it.
Back to top Go down
mlt24

Sunday - ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday - ?????   Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:58 pm

No problem ass-man. I would have done the same thing but in the first few days I played with Alkohallick and he sat up the rooms. That's how I found out, I am new at this myself.
Back to top Go down
Alkohallick

Alkohallick

Sunday - ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday - ?????   Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:12 pm

it seems to me that the person who sets the room up has to send out the invites(not 100% sure) otherwise you get the server full error or crap like that
Back to top Go down
Never_Sober
Admin
Never_Sober

Sunday - ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday - ?????   Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:59 pm

yea on sunday i was having so many party invite problems that after a while i just gave up and played on my own. Hopefully there's a patch that smooths things out.
Back to top Go down
https://sosd.forumotion.com
cdc8705

Sunday - ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday - ?????   Sunday - ????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:43 pm

Yea i typically try sending a few invites to people and after about the 3rd i just wait or play around till i see they send me a invite...But i will only send the invite if im in the lobby and about to get ready to go in that way i can get who and how many people we want in there adn then all get in the same game. i know me and ass man tried the other day with never sober and pita. see yall tonight...one thing that might help is sending the person a message letting them know that we are ready for a game if they want to join up...something like clan member party invite or something of that nature. that way it will pop up when they are playing and when ever they get a free chance look at it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cdc8705
Sponsored content

Sunday - ????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday - ?????   Sunday - ????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunday - ?????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(S)oldiers(O)f(S)evere(D)runks :: Welcome Center :: Random Chat-
Jump to: